This offers an opportunity to understand the valid importance of a value system and organizational culture. How it is formulated, the rules to be mindful of, when it is necessary to review and revise values and how they connect with the company’s vision and mission for effective delivery of the outlined company objectives.
This training seeks:
- To instil practical dimensions of organizational value and culture.
- To apply value orientation and culture both to our personal and corporate life and how they can be cultivated internally and externally to put the company in a position of comparative advantage.
- To create the needed influence or change in staff for organizational development
Who should Attend
- All staff in HR and Admin
- All Heads of Department
- All Staff in Operations or Customer Service
- Sales, Commercial Business Development Team